Thursday, August 12, 2010

PLAYING WITH VIDEOS

Back in June I wrote a post about the nature of the tidal estuary Alley Creek; Alley Creek is very photogenic and it is almost impossible to take a bad picture of this wonderful water body; it is always changing and always presents a fresh (or maybe that should be 'brackish'?) face to the visitor; so it was easy for me to add a variety of pictures from my files.

At the time I thought that maybe I'd try some day to take a video and post that along with the stills; I never did that before but the Alley has so many stories and the preserve is so rich and varied that a video record might just capture what my words or pictures cannot.

So here it is the first video post. If this works out I'd love to do some more. Could be fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment